Convention Information & Schedule
Convention Information & Schedule – Final schedule will be determined in January 2019
Saturday, June 22
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. SWA Executive Committee Meeting(TBD)
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Executive Committee Dinner(TBD)
Sunday, June 23
- 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration (TBD)
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Prayer Breakfast –(TBD)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Beach Family Gathering – Reserved umbrellas, chairs and beach toys for SWA attendees only. Meet at the beach! Parental supervision will be required.
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Board Meeting (TBD)-Open to all Wholesale and Associate Members of SWA
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Suppliers Advisory Council Lunch Meeting – This luncheon is an invitation – only meeting. (TBD)
The Suppliers Advisory Lunch Meeting is a focused opportunity for the SWA Executive Committee to say thank you and hear ideas and suggestions from manufacturers and rep agencies, who are member companies and who consistently support SWA. Through these discussions, many changes have been made in the SWA convention format to enhance the value of the event for manufacturers and rep agencies. These valued partners also assist SWA with membership recruitment and other initiatives throughout the year.
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Leadership Development Council Lunch Meeting (TBD)-The Leadership Development Council is specifically designed to establish a professional network of emerging leaders in our industry. The group is also focused on the future of SWA and assisting in driving the direction of the organization for years to come.
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Mechanical Piping Division Committee Lunch Meeting (TBD)– This luncheon is an invitation – only meeting. If you would like to participate in this committee, please let us know.
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Family Social – (Beach)Meet and greet for spouses and families. Reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Meet on the Beach. Parental supervision will be required.
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Afternoon Seminar –(TBD) –Panel Discussion Paul Jones , MPC panelist and Tom Bush NIBCO
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Break
- 3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Afternoon Seminar Continued –(TBD)
- 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Children’s program (TBD)
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Opening Reception (TBD)
Monday, June 24
- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration (TBD)
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Breakfast Meeting & Keynote Address – (TBD)
- *Reminder * Special thanks for our Platinum and Gold Sponsors. Each Platinum and Gold sponsor has a reserved table for this event.
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Beach Family Gathering(Beach)
Reserved umbrellas, chairs and beach toys for SWA attendees only. Meet at the beach! Parental supervision will be required.
- 9:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Industry Forum (TBD)
During the Industry Forum, Keynote Speaker will expound upon his Keynote Address remarks in a more intimate atmosphere where questions and answers will drive the discussion.
- 1:00 p.m. – Golf Tournament –(TBD) Contact the course directly for club rental. Upon arrival to the course, please check in at the registration table. You will receive a box lunch, two drink tickets and the opportunity to purchase mulligan tickets.
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. open for Manufacturer Entertaining
Tuesday, June 25
- 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration (TBD)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Beach Family Gathering (Beach)
Reserved umbrellas, chairs and beach toys for SWA attendees only. Meet at the beach! Parental supervision will be required
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Conference Booth program (TBD)
Pre-scheduled appointment times for Manufacturers to meet with Wholesalers in 10 minute increments. Continental breakfast provided for those participating in the meetings. Tables will be arranged in alphabetical order by Wholesale Companies’ names. Wholesalers, please arrive promptly at your table to begin the appointments at 8:00 a.m.
- 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Closing party, Reception/Dinner & Awards Ceremony (TBD)
All delegates, spouses and children are invited to attend our casual closing party. Come ready to celebrate a successful convention, golf game, fun and restful relaxation. Enjoy the final evening of the convention with good food, music, and conversation. Golf awards will be presented. The bar will convert to a CASH BAR at 8:30 p.m. to continue mingling and dancing. The entertainment will continue until 10:00 p.m.
Register for this event online: Event Registration